Previously there was an option to call the endpoint https://api.line.me/v1/profile with channel access token, and it returned displayName and pictureUrl properties of the bot, useful for displaying on web. However attempts to call the endpoint now fail due to API v1 deprecation.
There is an endpoint exposed for getting user profiles, located at https://api.line.me/v2/profile which looks like a logical successor of the deprecated call. However, calling the endpoint with channel access token renders a fail response, with error Authentication Failed. The same channel access token works just fine with endpoint https://api.line.me/v2/oauth/verify.
Could you advise whether this is a bug with /v2/profile or a dropped feature? Is there a way to get around this and get the display name and picture URL using the API?
- Is there any way to get user id in response chat mode
- How to allow webhook in firewall whitelist setting
- Cannot send flex with 'Hero' block
- how to get message status?
- Clearing Android/IOS device caches via API call
- redirect_uri does not match
- [Feature Request] Enhancement for message delivery
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- Cannot send flex message with property 'flex' with dialogflow
- How to make the bot create a groupchat