Unlike the other providers, It seems line login ignores url parameters. We can input url in development console, but this will cause errors internally. That means you cannot use url like /callback?provider=line which is the default of sorcery. Defining unique url like /callback_line solved the problem.
I'm testing Line login with sorcery gem for Ruby on Rails app.
However, when I tried to login, Line rejected it due to wrong password. I already confirmed the other already-deployed service accept my login. Password is correct.
My smartphone setting is "allow login". I tested https environment and callback url is well configured.
In official LINE DEV twitter account, v1 deprecation was announced, but v2 is not yet. Is Line Login v2 deprecated too? Or Does LINE accept v2.1 API for new project? I've recently created the project.
- How to create Line Channel for Line Login using Line Business ID account?
- Unable to add firends?
- Message API and Image file JPEG format conversion
- Can i use the LINE URL scheme after i have logged in my web app using the line-login method?
- Get Link Line Linking Account not work
- Can not login / recover my Line account
- calling LINE Messaging API from Microsoft Bot Framework, getting TooManyRequests error
- Can't add bot to group chats
- LineSDK for Unity is Built with a lot of error !
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?