Unlike the other providers, It seems line login ignores url parameters. We can input url in development console, but this will cause errors internally. That means you cannot use url like /callback?provider=line which is the default of sorcery. Defining unique url like /callback_line solved the problem.
I'm testing Line login with sorcery gem for Ruby on Rails app.
However, when I tried to login, Line rejected it due to wrong password. I already confirmed the other already-deployed service accept my login. Password is correct.
My smartphone setting is "allow login". I tested https environment and callback url is well configured.
In official LINE DEV twitter account, v1 deprecation was announced, but v2 is not yet. Is Line Login v2 deprecated too? Or Does LINE accept v2.1 API for new project? I've recently created the project.
- Integrate clickable technology with Line
- How to login line via native app ?
- Upload rich menu image error
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- Can I use LINE Messaging API WITHOUT bot?
- Granting access to my Live Developer account
- 404 when calling getMessageContent() via the Node client
- "Unable to load this video as it's no longer available" during video sharing
- Urgent! I cannot login to Line after I setup the login api for my demo?
- LINE BEACON iOS