Unlike the other providers, It seems line login ignores url parameters. We can input url in development console, but this will cause errors internally. That means you cannot use url like /callback?provider=line which is the default of sorcery. Defining unique url like /callback_line solved the problem.
I'm testing Line login with sorcery gem for Ruby on Rails app.
However, when I tried to login, Line rejected it due to wrong password. I already confirmed the other already-deployed service accept my login. Password is correct.
My smartphone setting is "allow login". I tested https environment and callback url is well configured.
In official LINE DEV twitter account, v1 deprecation was announced, but v2 is not yet. Is Line Login v2 deprecated too? Or Does LINE accept v2.1 API for new project? I've recently created the project.
- PictureUrl in User Profile cannot be displayed - LineBot Message API
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- Line Login In Asp .net MVC Project
- Cannot logout after use Line Login API?!
- How can I get roomId or groupId list by using LINEnotify?
- Chrome extension now only works in one direction
- Can't login to every platform.
- How to request camera permission through LINE Bot?
- Line URL scheme for camera and camera roll not working on iPhone XS Max, iOS 12.4, latest Line App (9.15.1)
- How to get user's Line ID using iOS SDK?