I need a bot that will send images to a LINE user based off what image they select in a 3rd party applicaton. My question is how do I get this URL to the bot WITHOUT the user needing to talk to the bot? My inital thought is that there would be some way to generate a QR code that when scanned in the LINE app, adds the bot and also can pass other information (in this case a string url) so that the bot can then just automaticly send the user that image. Is this possible or does anyone have a better idea of how to send inital values to a Line Bot.
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)
- Adding Messaging API to existing LINE account
- Line still appear after delete line account
- Reasons for unreliable bots.
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- webhooks in LINE chat
- PictureUrl in User Profile cannot be displayed - LineBot Message API
- Track the source of the add-friend QR code
- Chat bot display message very slow
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF