Our service was developed years ago with /v1/profile apis. At that moment, there wasn't anything called "user_id". We identified Line users by their "mid"-s. Recently, Line v1 API was deprecated for web applications. The only thing we have were "mid"-s, and we don't have a valid access token for most of users. Is there a way to convert "user_id" (got from /v2/profile) to "mid"? I found a guide to convert mid to user_id, but it doesn't help in this case.
- Can not login / recover my Line account
- LineSDK for Unity is Built with a lot of error !
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- Can I use LINE Messaging API WITHOUT bot?
- Granting access to my Live Developer account
- Got "Access to this API is not available for your account" for API "https://api.line.me/v2/bot/dedisco/migration/userId?mid="
- NodeJS - Profile Request - Request failed with status code 404
- Have any copyright issue to let our client to choose the images of default sticker in our application?
- Generate url scheme for line account
- Timeout when calling get_message_content method in Ruby SDK