Our service was developed years ago with /v1/profile apis. At that moment, there wasn't anything called "user_id". We identified Line users by their "mid"-s. Recently, Line v1 API was deprecated for web applications. The only thing we have were "mid"-s, and we don't have a valid access token for most of users. Is there a way to convert "user_id" (got from /v2/profile) to "mid"? I found a guide to convert mid to user_id, but it doesn't help in this case.
- [Feature Request] Third-party Login and Sign Up options
- Is there any way to get user id in response chat mode
- Converting an MID to a user ID
- How can I find a user's LINE ID from their User ID using the Messaging API
- Get sticker URL
- How can we identify users across different providers?
- webhooks in LINE chat
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- How to get user's Line ID using iOS SDK?
- Share image/video from our app to line