I have a scenario at here: When user login through LINE Login API, I wanted it to trigger an event (I guess it should be a "follow" event) to the LINE Messaging webhook.
I will need to track what user has subscribed to our chatbot and store the userId in our system.
Currently, Facebook Messenger API will trigger an OPT-IN event whenever user subscribe to a page. I'm not sure how do we implement such flow in LINE API.
I'm just know that I can join the chatbot by scanning the QR code and an "Follow event" will be trigger to the webhook. I still half way studying the LINE API.
But I hope someone can give me some insight at here. Thanks! :)
- I can't update setting in LINE detail
- Webhook for second bot on same server not possible?
- Webhook events not received for messages
- Line Login create LIFF
- Default 'Add Friend' option to True
- Is there any way to get user id in response chat mode
- How to allow webhook in firewall whitelist setting
- How to open line and add friend with schema link ?
- Liff app returns different audience id
- how to get message status?