Recently I've worked on the Facebook Messenger API where their platform (by webhook) will provide us the information about when a message is being read/delivered.
I tried to read through the LINE documentation as well as some googling. I can't find such features being offered in LINE Messaging API. Can anyone enlighten me at here?
Thanks for any advice/help. :)
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- How can I find a user's LINE ID from their User ID using the Messaging API
- Is IPV6 Supported?
- Get language in Line app
- How to know if the Push or Reply message is Read or not?
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- PictureUrl in User Profile cannot be displayed - LineBot Message API
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- Track the source of the add-friend QR code
- Webhook enabled and verified, but not receiving events