which language you use for API development? whatever, you can create QR code for your payment link separately. then you can send that QR code image as a push message to clients groups using group IDs. you can use bot for only send push message to groups not for create QR code.
(Use case) Can I loop 'Send push message' in a bot, in order to push multiple URLs to multiple LINE group / room?
Hi. I'm a UX Designer with bare minimum experience working with APIs. I'm currently designing and mapping out a solution for a certain company and I have a question regarding a very specific use case:
- Company A onboard Client#1 by creating and joining a LINE Group using their official account.
- Client#1 then proceed to use Company A's service (externally)
- Company A and Client#1 then proceed to have conversations regarding supports / services wise inside the LINE group.
- At the end of each month, Company A then wishes to charge service fees toward Client#1 by sending an invoice URL with it's own QR payment embeded inside the Invoice into the LINE Group.
The problems / questions are:
- IF it becomes a multiple clients scenario, can Company A then use a bot to 'loop' push Invoice URL message towards multiple LINE groups with Group ID as an identifier?
- If it is indeed possible, are there any request limits / limitations?
- if it's not at all possible, are there any alternatives you can recommend? as most of the Company A's clients already familiarized with communicating through LINE already...
Appreciate the assistance.
No similar posts